As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you have the unique opportunity to build professional and personal relationships with our agents enjoying daily exposure to a consistent source of purchase business. Our environment supports collaboration among the broker manager, agents, and mortgage loan officers. You will participate in weekly office meetings and social activities.
Investing In You!
When you join HomeServices Lending, you join a company that is focused on continuous investment and support of our Mortgage Loan Officers. Our in-house marketing and design teams focus on the strategic goals of our mortgage business while supporting.
Capture More Purchase Loans
HomeServices Lending’s originators have depth of knowledge in purchase products and programs, complex purchase agreements, financing addendums, and commitment date requirements. What’s more, our dedicated business model creates a customer experience that’s as seamless as possible.
Since purchase transactions are the majority of our business, we are often the top purchase money lender in our markets.
- Comprehensive New Hire training
- Annual curriculum for a continuous learning path
- Regional management support and training
- Synchronized with sales to work together as one team to provide a superior experience
- Underwriting based on credit guidelines and second level reviews
- Significant products & programs available to meet our client needs
- Centralized and regional processing models
- Support from dedicated valuation, capital markets and credit policy specialists
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Automated and personalized marketing to your customers, prospects, partners, agents and other business contacts.